West Palm Beach, FL
Legacy Behavioral Health Center, Inc. is a community mental health center that has been serving residents of Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie, Indian River and Palm Beach Counties since 2005. We are committed to improving the quality of life and level of performance of emotionally and behaviorally challenged children, adolescents, families and adults through an array of diverse services.
We are currently seeking a Bilingual Admissions Assistant for our main office in West Palm Beach!
Under supervision, provides administrative support to the Admissions Department. Coordinates administrative functions necessary to process initial and internal referrals, intake scheduling, and overall administrative support for the Admissions Department.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensures that referrals to the department contain all necessary information to be entered in the KIS database system.
- Verifies Medicaid eligibility
- Verifies eligibility for private insurances.
- Obtains authorization for private insurances.
- Secures funding for clients.
- Notifies clients and referral sources insurance eligibility.
- Schedules and confirms intake appointments
- Assigns chart numbers to new clients.
- Requests funds via e-mal or fax from funding sources.
- Faxes initial Primary Care Physician forms (PCP)
- Distributes referrals to clinical departments.
- Minimum of High School or equivalent.
- Associates degree in Business or related field preferable